Once you have been issued with a Return Case Number you will need to arrange for the goods to be returned to our address;
The Water Hydraulics Co. Ltd
Hull, East Yorkshire
Note our opening hours for deliveries are;
Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 16:30
A customs invoice will need to be raised on your company letter head must be sent with the goods.
Your shipping agent must be made aware the goods are return items and the Import Method & Customs Procedure Code (CPC) along with the customs invoice should be made clear to them.
An example / template for a Return Customs Invoice can be downloaded here
The following information must be clearly down on your customs invoice;
- Returns Case No:
- Return Statement: This shipment is entering the United Kingdom for service and repair and may be returned refurbished or if found beyond economic repair may be written off and remain in United Kingdom
- Import Method: This will be specified by TWHC
- Customs Procedure Code (CPC): This will be specified by TWHC
- Part Number & Serial:
- Description of goods:
- Commodity Code: This will be specified by TWHC
- Original Sale Value (per item):
You can use the provided example or create your own customs invoice.
We recommend sending this document back to us once completed for verification & confirmation before the freight is arranged to ensure accuracy and ensure all the required information is specified.
- Following this procedure correctly is essential and the customs invoice will ensure the item/s are returned to the UK without any unnecessary Customs Duty & VAT charges.
- The only fees payable are the import/export freight costs and any service or repair costs for the items (if applicable)
Failure to complete the return procedure as specified may result in goods being rejects and any duty, VAT or freight charges incurred by The Water Hydraulics Co. Ltd being passed on to the sender.